Coaching programmes for professionals and leaders who aspire to optimise performance, interpersonal effectiveness and leadership potential.
Programmes are tailored in consultation with individuals and organisation but typically include the following elements:
Why do clients engage in Coaching?
Karen has worked with professional and leaders who present a variety of strengths and development areas. Areas of attention have included:
- Presence and visibility
- Leadership and professional derailers
- Develop stronger influencing and communication skills
- Conflict management
- Interpersonal awareness
- Emotional regulation/management
- Wellbeing and Stress Management
- To define a new direction and sense of purpose
- Values clarification
- To discern and unlearn self limiting assumptions and bias
- To test out new approaches and possibilities
- Enhance emotional intelligence (EQ)
How do clients get started?
To learn more about coaching programmes with Karen please phone 94747581.
To see Karen’s biography visit http://www.pathwayslimited.com/expertise/
A phased approach that clearly defines the coaching relationship to all parties