Do you aspire to be more fulfilled by your work?
Have your lifestyle or family priorities changed?
Is there instability in the market/climate that is provoking you to question your role, career choice or direction?
Are you in a position where you are required to identify a new employer?
Do you aspire to use other skills and capabilities?
The world of work is constantly changing and there are endless options……taking the time to think about the future and make fulfilling career decisions can be overwhelming.
Karen offers personalised and practical career change and transition services that are aimed at assisting you to make insightful and informed decisions about your career plan and direction.
Career change and coaching sessions aim to provide clients with:
INSIGHT a self discovery process aimed at helping clients gain insight into their interests, passions, drivers /motivators, values, personality, team or leadership style (optional) and preferences around work environment, culture and job demands
CLARITY about shorter and longer term goals
PRACTICAL COACHING SUPPORT to instigate action, explore options and increase confidence or improve skills in the job search process
Who can benefit?
- Wishing to proactively re-evaluate short and longer term career choices
- Who aspire to gain the courage to change direction and/or move forward
- Who are ready to identify and let go of self limiting self talk, biases and assumptions that may be holding them back
- Seeking clarity on goals and objectives, to ensure continued focus on areas that are of importance and value
- Seeking tools to promote themselves to new employers with greater confidence (refining and tailoring competency based and transferable resumes, job search skills, interview skills coaching etc)
- Wishing to provide employees or teams with the necessary emotional support, coaching and tools identify a new career path and/or re-enter the workforce after redundancy.
Who will you work with?
Career change and coaching services are provided by Karen Gotthelf who brings post graduate qualifications in Organisational Psychology and extensive experience partnering with individuals who seek support and coaching during times of career transition.
Karen’s expertise at the nexus of organisational consulting, recruitment, counselling and coaching provides a strong profile to effectively partner with clients who have recently experienced job loss, want to make a transition or proactively change career direction. Her career change and transition services can include three elements:
- Therapeutic counselling to build emotional and mental resilience;
- Self-discovery: Assessment for self-discovery and coaching to delineate a new career direction and plan;
- Pragmatic skills-based coaching : Define a personal ‘success profile’, create a value proposition, competency based resumes and interviewing skills.
How does it work?
Career change and transition services can be tailored to suit the needs of organisations and individuals.
As a general guide, we would recommend between 6 to 15 session and can include the following topic areas:
To enquire or book your first session please contact Karen Gotthelf on 94747581 or email email@example.com