Dr. Paul Brown’s Science of the Art of Coaching provides Executive Coaches, Practitioners and Talent/HR Leaders an opportunity to systemically incorporate knowledge from applied neuroscience to inform and underpin coaching processes and outcomes
Due to popular demand, we are gathering interest to commence the 10th iteration of Dr. Paul Brown’s Science of the Art of Coaching from Hong Kong in late November
BRAIN BASED COACHING | LEARNING OUTCOMES
Over the course of 10-months, Dr. Paul Brown equips participants with:
- A working knowledge about the brain and how it controls behaviour through the regulation and integration of its cognitive and emotional mechanisms.
- Application of that knowledge in the context of executive coaching and in the development of the Coach’s repertoire of available skills and knowledge.
- Understanding how to enquire into the biographical bases of current life behaviour and being able to work out how patterns formed from earlier experience go on resonating throughout adult life, and especially at work.
- Beginning to understand the brain as both the organ of relationship and as the central controller of the way energy is applied to everything in life, including but not limited to executive performance.
THE BEHIND THE SAC PROGRAMME | DR. PAUL BROWN
Faculty Professor, Organisational Neuroscience, Monarch Business School Switzerland; External Advisor, International Energy & Research Centre, the Tyndall National Institute, University of Cork and International Chairman of the Vietnam Consulting Group, Ho Chi Minh city.
A Clinical and Organisational Psychologist and Executive Coach and Supervisor, Paul’s main focus is in creating a General Theory of the Individual and the Organisation based upon mapping how energy flows or gets blocked in the pursuit of profit or other outcomes within the organisational system.
He has recently co-authored several books that provide insights from neuroscience for organisations:
- The Fear-Free Organisation (2015) Kogan Page http://thefearfreeorganization.com/
- Neuroscience for Leadership: harnessing the brain gain advantage (2015) Palgrave Macmillan
- Neuropsychology for Coaches: understanding the basics(2012) McGraw-Hill/Open University Press http://www.neuropsychologyforcoaches.com/
Paul lives in Vietnam and consults and teaches in S E Asia, Europe and America. He has created and teaches a world-first distance-learning Masters program in Applied Neuroscience in Organisations.
WHO CAN REGISTER?
The Science of the Art of Coaching was originally designed for experienced Coaches. However, previous cohorts have included a variety of professionals interested in acquiring foundational knowledge about the brain to incorporate into coaching and/or organisational development initiatives.
- Aspirational Coaches
- Human Resource and Talent Leaders
- OD and Learning & Development Professional
- Business Leaders or CEOs
- Talent & leadership development experts and senior HR and business leaders.
FACE-TO-FACE TEACHING DATES
- Module One: 15 & 16 November 2018
- Module Two: 28 February & 1 March 2019
- Module Three: 30 & 31 May 2019
- Module Four: 12 & 13 September 2019
AWARD & CONTINUOUS EDUCATION POINTS
Endorsed by the Association for Coaching and Certificates with 78 CPD points are awarded on successful completion
In 2017 approved as an ICF Coach Continuous Education activity with:
- 41.5 Core Competency
- 27.75 Resource Development
Renewal currently being sought for 2018/2019.
FEES | HKD
The programme fee is $45,000.00 per participant including four blocks of face-to-face teaching dates, monthly webinars, and all materials.
- Early Bird: $42,800.00 (For applications received prior to 30th of September 2018)
- Super Early Bird: $40,000.00 (For applications received prior to 15th of August 2018)
- Group Rates: $39,000.00 (Three or more participants who register and pay together)
- Corporate Group Rates (Please contact email@example.com for pricing)
ICF and Association for Coaching Members receive 10% off fees
TO LEARN MORE
Please contact Karen Gotthelf at firstname.lastname@example.org or +852 9474-7581
Brochure and registration form available soon