- Do you aspire to be more fulfilled by your work?
- Have your lifestyle or family priorities changed?
- Is there instability in the market/climate that is provoking you to question your role, career choice or direction?
- Are you in a position where you are required to identify a new employer?
- Do you aspire to use other skills and capabilities?
Career change and transition services aimed at assisting you make insightful and informed decisions about your future direction and career strategy.
Customised for individuals and/or organisations – can incorporate some or all of the following components illustrated below.
We generally recommend clients to commit to 6 to 15 sessions.
Who Can Benefit?
- Re-evaluate short and longer term career choices.
- Be proactive to change direction and/or move forward.
- Identify and let go of self limiting self talk, biases and assumptions that may be holding you back.
- Gain clarity on goals and objectives, to ensure continued focus on areas that are of importance and value.
- Be more forthcoming to promote your value proposition to potential employers.
- Boost confidence in your capacity to search and identify a new direction or employer – (Tailor a competency based and transferable resume, devise a value proposition, social media presence, interview skills coaching).
- Provide employees or teams with the necessary emotional support, coaching and tools to bounce forward, identify a new career path and/or re-enter the workforce after redundancy.
|INSIGHT||CLARITY||PRACTICAL COACHING SUPPORT|
Uncover your strengths, interests and passions,
What gets you out of bed and inspires your best?
What is important to you? What do you stand for and value?
What is your personality, team or leadership style (optional)?
Identify your preferences around work environment, culture and job demands
Define your career strategy
Set short and longer term goals,
Understand what makes you unique
Develop your value proposition
Collaborative and goal focussed conversations to challenge your thinking, inspire action, explore alternatives
Enhance confidence and skills in the job search process.
Who Will You Work With?
Services are provided by Karen Gotthelf who brings post graduate qualifications in Organisational Psychology and extensive experience partnering with individuals who seek support and coaching during times of career transition.
Karen’s expertise at the nexus of organisational consulting, recruitment, counselling and coaching provides a strong profile to effectively partner with clients who have recently experienced job loss, want to make a transition or proactively change career direction. Her career change and transition services can include three elements:
- Psychological support to bounce forward, manage wellbeing and build emotional as well as mental resilience;
- Self-discovery: Deep dive coaching conversations and assessment to uncover your strengths, interests, passions, values and delineate a career strategy and plan;
- Pragmatic skills-based coaching : Define your career ‘success profile’, create a value proposition, produce a competency based resume and refine your interviewing skills.
To enquire or book your first session please contact Karen Gotthelf on 94747581 or email firstname.lastname@example.org