Assisting individuals make well informed, values based and purposeful career decisions
Career transition and coaching services are customised for individuals and/or organisations.
Programmes can be designed to incorporate some or all of the following components illustrated below.
We generally recommend clients to contract to 6 to 15 sessions.
Who Can Benefit?
Career Coaching services that provide clients with an opportunity to:
- Engage in a reflective conversation about your career story that aims to identify key themes, drivers and adaptive patterns
- Explore and tease out your goals and objectives, to ensure continued focus on areas that are of importance and value.
- Gain insight and identify your career identity, drivers, core values and value proposition
- Re-evaluate your shorter and longer term career direction and plan
- Be proactive to change direction and/or take the necessary steps to make a change
- Identify and let go of self limiting self talk, biases and assumptions that may be holding you back.
- Assist in the development of a value proposition
- Boost confidence in your capacity to search and identify a new direction or employer
Job Search Consulting Services include:
- Resume consulting and advisory services – creation of functional, transferable and strength based resumes
- Social media and linkedIn presence
- Interview skills coaching).
- During redundancy, provide employees with a support services that ensures that they have access to personalised and confidential support services to reduce stress levels, manage their wellbeing and bounce forward during this time of change
- Psychological counselling that provides employees with a safe space to talk about their emotions, feelings, worries and concerns
- Career coaching and assessment that provides employees and opportunity to stop and think about their career direction, identity, identify values, career motivators and drivers and consider a new career value proposition and direction
- Resume consulting and advisory services
- Guidance and support during the job search process – how to indentify and work with recruitment consultants and headhunters
- Interview Skills Coaching
|INSIGHT||CLARITY||PRACTICAL COACHING SUPPORT|
Uncover your strengths, interests and passions
What gets you out of bed and inspires your best?
What is important to you? What do you stand for and value?
What is your personality, team or leadership style (optional)?
Identify your preferences around work environment, culture and job demands
Define your career strategy
Set short and longer term goals
Understand what makes you unique
Develop your value proposition
Collaborative and goal focussed conversations to challenge your thinking, inspire action, explore alternatives
Enhance confidence and skills in the job search process.
Interview Skills Coaching
Resume Consultation and Advisory Services
Who Will You Work With?
Services are provided by Karen Gotthelf who brings post graduate qualifications in Organisational Psychology and extensive experience partnering with individuals who seek support and coaching during times of career transition.
Karen’s expertise at the nexus of organisational consulting, recruitment, counselling and coaching provides a strong profile to effectively partner with clients who have recently experienced job loss, want to make a transition or proactively change career direction. Her career change and transition services can include three elements:
- Psychological support to bounce forward, manage wellbeing and build emotional as well as mental resilience;
- Self-discovery: Deep dive coaching conversations and assessment to uncover your strengths, interests, passions, values and delineate a career strategy and plan;
- Pragmatic skills-based coaching : Define your career ‘success profile’, create a value proposition, produce a competency based resume and refine your interviewing skills.
To enquire or book your first session please contact Karen Gotthelf on 94747581 or email email@example.com